We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or engage with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
We may also collect non-personal identification information whenever Users interact with our Site. This may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information).
- We collect information from Users when they register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site.
We may use the information we collect from Users for the following purposes:
- To personalize the User experience: We may use the information provided by Users to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users' personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.